Armed to Farm:
- When: July 24-29, 2022
- Where: Boone, N.C.
- Who: Armed to Farm is available to all military Veterans and their families.
- What: Sustainable agriculture training for military Veterans. Presented by Frontline to Farm, N.C. Cooperative Extension, and National Center for Appropriate Technology.
- More info and applications coming soon--stay tuned!
Have questions about an event? Contact us!
Visiting Author, Mari K. Eder:
- When: Thursday February 24th, 7 p.m.
- Where: Plemmons Student Union, room 169
Author and US Army Maj. Gen. Mari K. Eder will explore the topic of change and that space between what was and what will be through the stories of women who served in WWII. Their transition to civilian life serves as a framework for discussing modern-day transformation in the midst of a pandemic. What will transform and what will be left behind?
Sponsored by the Appalachian State University Military Affairs Committee, Student Veteran Services, and Department of Military Science and Leadership. More info here.